Located in a listed building in the centre of Thessaloniki, the store belongs to a historic and famous patisserie and bakery brand. For the first time, since the company’s inauguration in 1948, the preparation area becomes part of the sales area. The mystery of “aroma” is revealed since the baking of the legendary brioche is visible and acts as a key player in space. The project reinterprets the building’s atmosphere and reintroduces the original elements and materials from the family’s first store, in Aristotelous Square.
photos: v.somarakis / studio phobia