Meanwhile prohibited was also any change in real estate property of Lavrentios Lavrentiadis, until the investigation, done by an independent body, has conclusive evidence that the last time the persons in question were transferring significant amounts, probably derived from criminal activity.
According to the decision of the chairman of the independent body Panagiotis Nikoloudis, announced on Friday, movements on following bank accounts is prohibited:
1. Lavrentios Lavrentiadis, the majority shareholder of Proton Bank.
2. Andonios Atanasoglou, former vice president and CEO.
3. Athanasios Papaspilios, former Deputy Executive Director.
4. Dimitrios Saramandis, former Deputy Executive Director.
5. Smaragda Liarmakopoulou, a former executive member.
6. Trifonas Kolindzas, former executive director.
7. Gramatiki Arvaniti, a former executive member.
8. Dionisios Bitaris Director.
Meanwhile the same decision prohibits the access of the persons to bank deposits, and any sale or other transfer of all property owned by Lavrentios Lavrentiadis near Rendis neighborhood.