The Best of GRReporter
flag_bg flag_gr flag_gb

The Greek DEI will open a subsidiary in Bulgaria

08 July 2014 / 14:07:15  GRReporter
1417 reads

Greece’s national electricity company DEI will have a subsidiary in Bulgaria, as announced by the company's administration. The new company will be engaged in electricity trading in South East Europe and is waiting to receive permission from the Bulgarian authorities. The share of DEI in the subsidiary will be 85% and the Swiss ALPIQ Group will hold the remaining 15%. The initial capital of the subsidiary company will be 1.2 million leva or 614,000 euro.
     DEI is included in the privatisation plans of the Greek government. Last week, the union of power engineers initiated a strike against the plans for the partial privatisation of the company and there were even power cuts in some parts of the country. The court however declared the strike illegal and the government mobilised the workers in the industry.

Tags: DEIGreek national electricity companySwiss ALPIQ GroupSubsidiary in Bulgaria
SUPPORT US!
GRReporter’s content is brought to you for free 7 days a week by a team of highly professional journalists, translators, photographers, operators, software developers, designers. If you like and follow our work, consider whether you could support us financially with an amount at your choice.
Subscription
You can support us only once as well.
blog comments powered by Disqus